Light-aeration roof ridge
The light - aeration ridge with adjustable dampers is designed to provide barns with natural lighting, exhaust ventilation, air exchange and reduce the concentration of harmful substances in the air, control the temperature and humidity level in livestock buildings at ambient temperatures from -40 ° C to + 50 ° C.
The type of ridge climatic modification is UHL1 in accordance with GOST 15150.
Installation of a ridge helps to improve ventilation in livestock buildings, eliminates the formation of stagnant zones.
The main advantages of the light-aeration ridges:
- The base frame is made of cold-bent steel sections, protected from corrosion by means of hot galvanization.
- Use of cellular polycarbonate allows to let a large amount of light into the room, guarantees excellent sound and heat insulation, reduces heat losses in the cold season.
- The ridge can function in manual and automatic modes, and can be integrated into a system for maintaining the microclimate inside a building.
- The special draining system for aeration of joints of polycarbonate coating elements prevents the formation of condensate, appearance of dust, dirt and foreign objects into the coating sheet channels, ensuring constant translucency and maximum building illumination.
- Use of EDPM rubber seals allows to reduce snow and wind loads on the polycarbonate coating and ensure stable pressurization in rainy weather.
- Simplicity, universality of elements and finality of the construction allow to conduct assembly and installation of lights on the spot, quickly and safely.
- Possibility of installation on a building roof with any roof slope angle.
- Matching and application of high-quality materials guarantee durability and longevity.
- Wide assortment of options.